We had friends bring this dip to a get together and we’ve never been the same since. It’s our favorite to make for game-days when we know a lot of time is going to be spent parked in front of the TV. It’s also a fabulous thing to make if you’re having people over or headed over to someone’s house. (By the way, I won’t tell you what team we root for just in case. Wouldn’t want to lose any readers!)
This dip is easy, not time consuming, and overall delicious. It’s the best by far that I’ve tried/made.
– 2 C shredded chicken (I use around 1lb of chicken to make sure it doesn’t get runny)
– 1/2 C ranch dressing
– 1/2 C shredded mozzarella cheese
– 8 oz cream cheese
– 1/2 C + of Frank’s Red Hot Original Sauce (sometimes I’ll add a few extra shakes if we want it to have more kick!)
– Add all your ingredients to the crock pot.
– Cook on high for 1.5 to 2.5 hours. Check on it after an hour to mix it up. You don’t want this dip too runny, but you also don’t want it burning to the sides of your crockpot! Keep an eye on it.
– Enjoy with tortilla chips, pita chips ,tortillas, crackers– you name it, odds are it tastes good with this dip!